Miller's list of Disc Golf peeps wanting beat downs.

Miller

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah those ones... Blendon ftmfw

There is nothing but fail boat for Blendon, shitty course and you have to pay to play. Complete FAIL! And I have known the guy that runs it for almost 15 years. :) Place sux son! I knew Dave also the previous guy that ran it. Mike Gates who runs Blendon, also has a "pro Shop" over by griggs. Tons of discs for sale. http://www.bwdgc.com/discgolfmart.htm

lol you pay, also are you bitching about 3 dollars you broke fuck.

No but I can play a number of better courses for free and not have asphault greens and rock fairways to tear up you discs so you have to buy more. Any time you want to play this "broke fuck" for some money, PM me. :cool:

I owned blendon when it first opened. There everyday. Havent been back in many moons. Never really played anywhere else. No lie 4 holes in one in a single game. It was my craft and I was the craft master. Its on when I can walk. Cr tourny fall of 09.

i want in on the tourny

No but I can play a number of better courses for free and not have asphault greens and rock fairways to tear up you discs so you have to buy more. Any time you want to play this "broke fuck" for some money, PM me. :cool:

No problem but I won't take your busted whore in trade when you can't pay up.

We need to find out when everyone wants to play, I'm down on weekends when I don't have an event to compete in. I will teach if people want tips or instruction.

Let me know, i only have one disk, its a driver and i can NEVER get it to go straight.

i stopped playing because i didnt want to loose the disk at hoover in the trees.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright fools, you want to set something up for Memorial day weekend to play a round or two? I say we play Lobdell, it will not be crowded. Hoover will be and hole 1 and 2 are closed for the new grass seed to grow. If there are only a couple of us, I can drive us to Lobdell. Let me know if you have time and what day. I can bring some discs to give to you guys to keep, I have many to spare. I can teach while we play and do some demo stuff also.