Miller's list of Disc Golf peeps wanting beat downs.

Miller

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that Miller plays a real man's course (hoover, not the fag course Blendon) very well. I am curious to see how well he plays Lobdell though. BTW fuckers we are playing OB rules and no 2 steps out rule, play where it lies. PDGA rules fuckers.

I love smoking weed, disc golf just goes well with it.

Don't do it at Hoover, watched a bunch of trash acting like tards and smoking on the front nine get cuffed as the ranger is watching with binoculars and called Blendon TWNSHP. He has been known to hide in the woods and call in the law.

Griggs is a little longer and more challenging than Blendon and it is very popular. It's on 33 on the West side of the street just north of Lane Avenue. Lots of Campus kids play there. And Lobdell is in Alexandria half way to Newark. It's a Pro style Course, I have only shot under Par from the long tees at Lobdell a couple of times.

How come docking is not on the list?

Please at least I go outside and get some sun EMO boy, you can't call anything gay and have video game stats and tags in your sig. I'm sure you know all about docking when you have a LAN "Docking" Party.

Please at least I go outside and get some sun EMO boy, you can't call anything gay and have video game stats and tags in your sig. I'm sure you know all about docking when you have a LAN "Docking" Party.

My arms are filled with sunburn from last weekend but go ahead and think what you want. At least the mac I own is a hackentosh box. I am not enough of a cock (unlike you) to buy a mac computer :D