Miller's list of Disc Golf peeps wanting beat downs.

Miller

My arms are filled with sunburn from last weekend but go ahead and think what you want. At least the mac I own is a hackentosh box. I am not enough of a cock (unlike you) to buy a mac computer :D

Or iPhone... or iGun... etc

:eek:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you admitting my Cock is bigger than yours? I see "not enough" and and "Cock" in the same sentence. And respect the iGun!

BTW you don't see me starting a "help I need computer help" thread on here. No need too. I turn it on and it fucking works. It's a nice concept....

Are you admitting my Cock is bigger than yours? I see "not enough" and and "Cock" in the same sentence. And respect the iGun!

If that makes mine smaller in real life then lets go with it. I am tired of my wife telling me how much it hurts after every time we have sex.

BTW you don't see me starting a "help I need computer help" thread on here. No need too. I turn it on and it fucking works. It's a nice concept....

All my computers work after I install unix and windows xp on them. I don't know what the problem is with other people.

Yeah minus 25 from sign par. Count your throws, I've completed the course with 39 throws, no mulligans. When we are talking -11, that is a 43. -25 playing par 3s would be 7 aces, and the rest in 2. When your bro decides to play real par, tell him to compare. :) Course record is a 35 FYI. 1 ace and 17 2s.

My brother is pretty good. Plays alot especially at lobdell or whatever it is. Where was everyone when he was over and I was talking shit?

I'll play, tell him to sign up for the event this Saturday. http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com

I will play with anyone here, and not for money if they don't want to. I would love to shoot out at Lobdell with him. I might go with a buddy there to practice in a few minutes. I'm far from the best around here. :) I mostly play on weekends, pm me in advance and I will play with anyone on here.

I just played my first game of the season on Saturday of last week. 3 over from the pro spots on Delaware (in the park off 23) - playing course 3's. Get some.

Anyway Brian said he is down, so Ben it should be me you and Brian Sunday at hoover. Keep it local for the first game. More people need to get in on this. It's a real treat to watch Ben launch a 400 foot drive down that 2nd hole hill.

Played Lobdell yesterday and we were the only people there, it was so fucking quite and nice to play there. If you know/see anyone who plays there and is cutting trees or tearing shit up on the course there. Have a pair and speak up, because if that shit keeps going on there, Licking County parks is going to pull the course. SO again if you like it there, (and it's a sweet course trust me) Don't let moron kids and adults abuse the park. This course is seriously in danger of being removed because people think they are cool, when they are complete douchebags.