may 23 beer pong tourny

phil

We are doing it again bitches. Last time miller and his boyfriend walked away with 120 doll hairs. I'm upping the money to 150. Its also my bday so I'm going to have some crazy drink specials and maybe a lil stripper suprise. I'm thinking 20 a team and 1 dollsr pitchers should get thid party rolling. Also we are doing a pwr hour competition. Ill figure something out for thatm let's doooooiiiiittttt

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

x2 i just deleted it cause it sounded gay. but now u mention stripper(which i doubt ull get) i my be interested ha

Yes there will be strippers and lots of money being thrown around. Also 1 dollar shots for those of you that don't drink beer craig and paul

Im in fo sho. I dont know if any of you were at Shantons* Beer pong tourny but he mad it so that you had to lay down a bet every game aswell. I think that was a cool idea. I also think you need to have it ore orginized than last time.

For example if your running it MAYBE YOU SHOULDENT PLAY!!.lol and if you want to play then find someone that can run the shit well. Just my .02

Either way im in!!

$1 shots? This sounds fantastic. I might just bring empty bottles and fill them up throughout the evening for that kinda price. j/k. Im hoping to make it but, we postponed a trip to cleveland already and there was talk of going that weekend. I know. "fuck that noise." lol.

Ok so there is a small change in pricing but it the fun will be just the same. $2 shots $2 doller pitchers, my dad already ordered the strippers and it was okd for them to do whatever in the upstairs lounge. Bring some 1s cause I heard these chicks get crazy for the right price. I am also open to any ideas you guys have for this event because I want it to be fun for everyone, because I won't remeber shit. I would also like to see every single guy get laid that nite so please invite every slut you know.

So can we get that bullshit knocking cups on purpose thrown out the window!!! Me and zach got screwd buy that shit!!

no knocking cups over. lets be fair:rolleyes: