may 23 beer pong tourny

phil

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so there is a small change in pricing but it the fun will be just the same. $2 shots $2 doller pitchers, my dad already ordered the strippers and it was okd for them to do whatever in the upstairs lounge. Bring some 1s cause I heard these chicks get crazy for the right price. I am also open to any ideas you guys have for this event because I want it to be fun for everyone, because I won't remeber shit. I would also like to see every single guy get laid that nite so please invite every slut you know.

please explain what "whatever" means :D

The part that has me worried is the caliber of stippers we all know what kind of women Phil "likes"

just incase we have forgoten what that level of a woman is. I have a reminder for you

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Faces-of-Death-Really-Fat_171325.htm

So are we talking about kahoots caliber or sinbads quality women here??

The part that has me worried is the caliber of stippers we all know what kind of women Phil "likes"

just incase we have forgoten what that level of a woman is. I have a reminder for you

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Faces-of-Death-Really-Fat_171325.htm

So are we talking about kahoots caliber or sinbads quality women here??

lol a friend and I went to sinbads one night stayed until they closed, so were heading out and the next thing I hear gunshots outside and the bouncer locked the door and told all of us inside we couldn't leave until the situation was under control......that was a long night, never been back since

For the rite amount of coin whatever means whatever. He had them at his bosses bachelor party and they had toys and lollipops