GM > Nissian, Launch Control - 2010 Vette

Nate1647545505

Soon it'll just be

1. Wait for last yellow

2. Hit gas

3. Perfect run

4. Repeat

5. Yawn

For the record, Formula 1 got MUCH more interesting when they got rid of traction control. And I'm sure their systems make this one look like a pocket calculator.

Soon it'll just be

1. Wait for last yellow

2. Hit gas

3. Perfect run

4. Repeat

5. Yawn

For the record, Formula 1 got MUCH more interesting when they got rid of traction control. And I'm sure their systems make this one look like a pocket calculator.

There are minor hardware/sensor changes from a production unit, but the software is completely tailored.

There are thousands of calculations going on that an F1 car won't need to do - e.g. measuring crank angle acceleration and deviation for misfire's, emissions controls,abs,can databus vehicle info,etc

Lol I love how they just bitch slap Nissan during the video. Pretty cool, definitely more advanced than the launch control on the Colbalt SS (duh haha). People were actually getting slower times with the launch control in the Colbalts.

Lol I love how they just bitch slap Nissan during the video. Pretty cool, definitely more advanced than the launch control on the Colbalt SS (duh haha). People were actually getting slower times with the launch control in the Colbalts.

You're face is a slower time with launch control in a cobalt. Burn.

Soon it'll just be

1. Wait for last yellow

2. Hit gas

3. Perfect run

4. Repeat

5. Yawn

Yay, someone else who "gets it". :thumbup:

Soon it'll just be

1. Wait for last yellow

2. Hit gas

3. Perfect run

4. Repeat

5. Yawn

you obviously haven't seen what they ahve been doing with bracket drag cars for years.

Guest Removed

http://www.msdignition.com/Products/Ignitions/Drag_Racing/Digital/75301_-_Digital-7_Programmable_w_Data_Acquisition.aspx

Features

Absolute control over your ignition timing.

Control each cylinder's timing up to 10 degrees.

Map a complete timing curve for each gear.

Three retard stages can be ramped on and off.

Traction Control Detection alert light.

Activate a circuit through rpm or by time.

Program a timed retard curve during the launch.

Soon it'll just be

1. Wait for last yellow

2. Hit gas

3. Perfect run

4. Repeat

5. Yawn

I agree, now a days it doesn't take a whole lot of talent or "that gift" to make a car move like the manual says it is capable of doing. It's silly, lmk when the next car comes out that I can order crank windows in, besides an exotic kit car.

I agree, now a days it doesn't take a whole lot of talent or "that gift" to make a car move like the manual says it is capable of doing. It's silly, lmk when the next car comes out that I can order crank windows in, besides an exotic kit car.

You can ride around in the back of a srt4 and crank those windows up and down haha

Guest tbutera2112
They'll never understand why the rest of find drag racing gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys...

you're such a fag...do you even own a running car?

you're such a fag...do you even own a running car?

All 3 of my cars start and run, 2 of them drive with the third one supposed to be done this week, so I don't know what argument you are trying to make, let alone what it even has to do with drag racing....