Wheelchair accessible ideas

wnaplay1647545503

My anniversary is tomorrow and this was the year I was actually taking my wife on a anniversary/honeymoon trip. We have been together for nearly 16 years and never had a honeymoon. I promised her we would go somewhere but well, its not going to happen. But I am hell bent on taking her out tomorrow, errrrrrrr her taking me out tomorrow. I dont know how bad the pain is going to be or how long until I need to get back in bed. My question is, are movie theaters handicap accessible? Is there places for wheelchairs? How about an eastside restaurant? We may try our favorite spaghetti warehouse which I know has a lift, but that may be to far. Any ideas?

Most theaters have spots for wheelchairs down in the front area. As for restaurants, I have no idea. My main diet is mcdonalds and wendys. Im sure most restaurants are easily accessible. If not we'll sue them!

My anniversary is tomorrow and this was the year I was actually taking my wife on a anniversary/honeymoon trip. We have been together for nearly 16 years and never had a honeymoon. I promised her we would go somewhere but well, its not going to happen. But I am hell bent on taking her out tomorrow, errrrrrrr her taking me out tomorrow. I dont know how bad the pain is going to be or how long until I need to get back in bed. My question is, are movie theaters handicap accessible? Is there places for wheelchairs? How about an eastside restaurant? We may try our favorite spaghetti warehouse which I know has a lift, but that may be to far. Any ideas?

easton has wheelchair seating at the movies.just take alot of pain pill an make sure someone walks in front of u so someone doesnt hit ur foot