Tupac....alive?

Guest tbutera2112
I just think its interesting how so many people seem to think he faked his death. I also find it weird how much the guy in the song sounds like him

his death was documented by a hospital...he was laying dead in a hospital bed...unless he magically turned into jesus and woke up 3 days later, he is dead

his death was documented by a hospital...he was laying dead in a hospital bed...unless he magically turned into jesus and woke up 3 days later, he is dead

I'm not saying he is alive lol. I'm just saying that the dude in the pic and song look/sound alot like him.

nose ring on the wrong side

plus, they still have a lot of his vocals, and they can lay them down to a good selection of beats.

didnt they just mix a song w/ keisha cole with him on the track as well? not hard to do

Guest tbutera2112
nose ring on the wrong side

plus, they still have a lot of his vocals, and they can lay them down to a good selection of beats.

didnt they just mix a song w/ keisha cole with him on the track as well? not hard to do

the guy in the pic link has the nose ring in the right spot

http://www.melrosejewelers.com/rolex-watch-blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/tupac-1.jpg

but the one in the music link doesnt

ah. thats what i went off of. oh well.

still...if thats what he looked like 13 years ago, do people not think people AGE over time? he's not going to look today like he did 13 years ago, and that guy looks pretty close