2 weeks

Sam1647545489

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the aforementioned people signed up for the 27th at D42. I am.

Don't know when the car will done ready I'm jus talkin shit, but fall track day I'm taking down the purple piece of shit you call a formula. With you driving I know I can winz

From a dig ill own your car. Lol, your tires won't hook til I'm far far away

I'm sorry Phil but first we have to both be running and second you can't even pilot that car for shit, remember?

I'll walk you. :cool:

I'll race you from a dig Philly...considering i beat you from a 40 roll!! lock it in for $20

I don't remeber racing you that nite, and if you think u beating me while my spark plugs are shooting out of my motor is going to happen you've got another thing. Coming son. Put your money up and watch me take it from you .

Btw I don't race

I'm sorry Phil but first we have to both be running and second you can't even pilot that car for shit, remember?

I'll walk you. :cool:

Lol funny you say that, my car runs right now, and for me not being able to drive I walked your shit over and over last year. And my car was 99 percent stock . Cai doesn't really do much bub.

Lol funny you say that, my car runs right now, and for me not being able to drive I walked your shit over and over last year. And my car was 99 percent stock . Cai doesn't really do much bub.

I ought to slap the taste out of your mouth for thinking I'm that stupid. My car was at 80% at track day when you barely crept me. And when you ran it outside of the track you had your heads and whatever other chit you got done and beat it by what like a car length? This is all while I'm riding big phils bike and I have a BIG, 300lb driver in my car. In other words 130 pounds of weight reduction and a guy that knows his own car would have put your ass in the rear view, fuel cutting or not.

STIR DAT SHIT

Let us know when you are ready. I should be good to go in 1 week.

so how we gonna do it best 2 outa 3?

spray allowed? i have to have a small shot to get the car on the converter.

do i need to have my dash and interior in? im really lazy and dont want to put it in lol.

I ought to slap the taste out of your mouth for thinking I'm that stupid. My car was at 80% at track day when you barely crept me. And when you ran it outside of the track you had your heads and whatever other chit you got done and beat it by what like a car length? This is all while I'm riding big phils bike and I have a BIG, 300lb driver in my car. In other words 130 pounds of weight reduction and a guy that knows his own car would have put your ass in the rear view, fuel cutting or not.

STIR DAT SHIT

LOL my heads wernt even off my other motor tip July dumbass I stomped you in may and June when my car was stock as shot. Nice try though, next time please figure a better excuses, and phil maybe 300 bit I weigh 186 and my brother who was recording is 179 so there is that excuse. And believe you me it was more than 1 car milla

Miller no offense but your car was never 100%. It has never had enough injector to run 100%. The few things it needs are being done correctly as we speak and when finished it will walk your car phil no questions asked. Not trying to be mean to you Phil or your car its just the reality of the situation.

I beat Phil on the backstretch of the Nurburgring in Forza...true story.

I'll walk you and phil on the front and back stretch of any real road in mexico. TRUE STORY.

PS- Phil, all i hear is excuses, all i see is you in my rear view. Tighten up that spark plug, pop your mouth off the excuse tit, wipe the shit from your chin, lets do this shit.

LOL my heads wernt even off my other motor tip July dumbass I stomped you in may and June when my car was stock as shot. Nice try though, next time please figure a better excuses, and phil maybe 300 bit I weigh 186 and my brother who was recording is 179 so there is that excuse. And believe you me it was more than 1 car milla

phil, please insult the rest of cr's intelligence: tell them that a bone stock, automatic lt1 camaro can consistently cut low 13 - high 12 sec passes.

phil, please insult the rest of cr's intelligence: tell them that a bone stock, automatic lt1 camaro can consistently cut low 13 - high 12 sec passes.

Key word is CAN.

Or just ask the 3 owners of stroked LT1's that frequent this board. I know of a bird and 2 camaros that get busy. LT1's are still great cars to go fast, now thanks to the LS1 stealing all the light, LT1 parts have gotten retarded cheap from what they used to be.

with a non radial street tire! 4 the triple

Guest Removed

STIR DAT SHIT

if the same dude that did phils heads, is the same one that did the heads scott brought down here the other day...those heads are still pretty stock.

from what i seen, that porting was not worth shit