Feel like a worried parent.

thorne

:eek:

My dog's my family. My Mix is limping for some reason. I can't see anything wrong he don't wence or anything when i touch him. I'm heading to the vet in the morning.

We had noticed a few days ago a very minor limp and it was only sometimes. Maybe playing to hard. He had been doing some jumping recently to catch frissbee's in the air.

Damn. Should have took him friday. I feel bad for him.

Feel like a fail parent .

I carried him upstairs and layed him on some pillows. I'm going to try and sleep. I feel pretty crappy.

I hope he's fine. He don't look happy atm. He never not looks happy. Anyone who knows drake will tell you he is always happy.

I don't think it life threatning by any means. But to know i left him in discomfort my time then i could have.

you can test the ACL. Grab his lower leg by his knee, and his upper leg by his knee. move the lower forward and the upper backward (back and forth) if the knee moves like a drawer "drawering" then the acl is gone.

you can test the ACL. Grab his lower leg by his knee, and his upper leg by his knee. move the lower forward and the upper backward (back and forth) if the knee moves like a drawer "drawering" then the acl is gone.

LOL when my knee doc tested my ACL being toast, I almost bit him, I'd be careful, that shit hurt. :)

I wouldn't necessarly say funny story, but my dog was limping friday night, and saturday. Then sunday she was just good to go, i dont know what happened to her but she was limping, then just got rid of it or something. Hopefully its nothin serious.