I heart Evolved

SilverAudiMike

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a serious thread about a car I have for sale. I get low balled by a joke that doesn't have that much money to his name most likely. Then replies with "washed up" a term he stole from the "friends" that keep posting pictures of him naked on the internet.

Shove it up my ass?

Guest tbutera2112
I posted a serious thread about a car I have for sale. I get low balled by a joke that doesn't have that much money to his name most likely. Then replies with "washed up" a term he stole from the "friends" that keep posting pictures of him naked on the internet.

Shove it up my ass?

idk how they all like each other, because i dont really know any of them...but from what ive seen on here, he seems like the friend that they all tolerate for lulz

Guest tbutera2112
They say "Money talks," but offering a man half his asking price isn't even a whisper ... :wtf:

ill give ya a nickle for that benz

Guest Removed

Shove it up my ass?

maybe he is making mad moneyz working on cars from CL

http://columbus.craigslist.org/aos/1148688462.html

i died laughing when i seen this ad

Guest Removed
i made an offer all he had do do was say no thanks. its reasonable for a car that barley runs, and needs alot of work. I dont make offers for funds i dont have avaliable.

so you lost $100 in 2 pm's? :wtf:

Who is this guy and why all of a sudden is he everywhere I look? I nevered heard of him until linn posted an embarrassing pic of him, then he acts like he works at IPS and then it appears he's everyones best bud. But then he's giving shit to a guy who wont accept his bs offer. I have made bs offers but never disrespected the owners when they said no. Just thank them and move on.

Guest Removed
Its funny that your a sponser on here and you want to get on other peoples backs Who do what you do. Looks good on you. :rolleyes:

If i was on your back, you would know it! and just how am i on your back? I am clearly stating facts :gtfo:.

and its sponsor, not sponser. and i highly doubt you do what i do. K

But In my professional opinion, you seem like the type to rub pads on concrete and grab bolts with vise grips.

While we are at spell checks...

Quote:

"Your so fucking washed up mike, i honestly dont even fell bad for you. shove the car up your ass my offer is 900 cash now"

You're not your

Capitalize Mike

Use a period after Mike

Capitalize I

Fell or feel?

Capitalize Shove

Comma after offer

Period after now

If i was on your back, you would know it! and just how am i on your back? I am clearly stating facts :gtfo:.

and its sponsor, not sponser. and i highly doubt you do what i do. K

But In my profession opinion, you seem like the type to rub pads on concrete and grab bolts with vise grips.

:wtf: