I heart Evolved

SilverAudiMike

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/losersteve.jpg

it worked for me this morning but saved incase.

i don't know why IPS or anyone has to work on his car for him with this awesome services and parts he offers.

Evolved you what got a tune up at ips? Take the logo out your name till you've spent real money there. Your just making them look bad. Also why if you are such a awesome TECH did you need IPS to do anything for you. Come on your claiming to install after market parts and shit .

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony god is pleased with this thread. hE calded n tolded mi sow

Thanks for pointing that out :thumbup:

BTW this thread does NOT deliver IMO. And the Twinkie looks like a big piece of garlic bread. Hahah

everytime this guy gets himself unbanned, he ends up getting tore up on this forum--i can't stop laughing at the twinkie picture--just realized there's a bite taken out of it

Just wait until you see the new picture Cavin is working on, priceless. Steve how do you always get yourself into these situations? I just don't understand.

Damn, you guys are ruthless on ol' steve here. This shouldn't have went any farther then mike and him thru PM's and now its a bash steve thread.

DISCLAIMER: I do not know steve. All i'm going on is that his previous stay on cr went sour and it sounds like his life in general is sour and that you guys fucking with him on here is just taking it a bit far. How proud do ya gotta be for picking on a fat kid that has no chance on fighting back? Thats like if I was bragging about knocking out a woman. shits just stupid. Yes, it seems like he brings some of this shit on him from what I've read and heard but it should just stay with the ppl he starts shit with (mike)

Linn, how come you keep fucking with him and talking shit on him? Just curious because you seem better then that. We all know that you punched his ass out before and that he sounds like a bitch so why try to talk shit on a bitch? kinda falls into playin the bully role. Just makes you look weak going after the kid that cant even back himself up and everyone punks on. But just like I said, this aint a stab at you or anybody, just wondering why u keep jabbin at him.

But, if he is really a big douche canoe and digs himself a hole every second he gets then just disregard my statements and continue with the bashing.

b/c i'll still LOL at the comments in here

Evolved you what got a tune up at ips? Take the logo out your name till you've spent real money there. Your just making them look bad. Also why if you are such a awesome TECH did you need IPS to do anything for you. Come on your claiming to install after market parts and shit .

Thorne you have no room to talk...your still the biggest tool on here. I thought you were some amazing tuner too:rolleyes: