For everyone hating on my vert.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man's 5.0 is green, the best scene of that movie is when he rolls up to that girl in the park and he's playing computer love.

Its been too long since I saw it, thought for sure it was blue. Anyway yes, that was the second best part. The best was when he jacked dude at the drive thru, shit was hilarious.

The man's 5.0 is green, the best scene of that movie is when he rolls up to that girl in the park and he's playing computer love.

no it was green, he got the wheels from another mustang it was a red lx hatch at the burger place, an he got a pager, an a muthafuckin burger with cheese!!

I know of a mint "7up" LX vert that's for sale.

Link? is it 5 speed?

there was a nice one here on high st and its gone now. I looked at it and would of bought it but it was auto, still regret it tho they are gonna be valuable I see some of them going for 20k already.

Link? is it 5 speed?

there was a nice one here on high st and its gone now. I looked at it and would of bought it but it was auto, still regret it tho they are gonna be valuable I see some of them going for 20k already.

The price of a clean 5.0 is getting nuts

Link? is it 5 speed?

Private seller, once I get the email, I'll forward it to you via PM. It's a stick car I believe, but I'm not 100% on it. My step-dad said one of his buddies in the MCO is trying to buy an S197 vert, and needs to sell his fox bodies first. I'd like to say this car honestly has under 40K miles on it.

I wanted this one but couldnt find a clean one or one within reasonable distance at all..

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/12264-1991-Ford-Mustang.jpg

Never liked the teal on the LX, but I did on the cobra:

http://images.musclemustangfastfords.com/projectcars/mmfp_0712_01_z+1993_ford_SVT_cobra_mustang_project_stolen_goods+rolling.jpg