Teen Crashes Car at 155+mph, Police Find YouTube Video.

CRed05

Fuck I made a pizza while that thing finally hit 150..... :lol:

:D That's what I was thinking. Seemed like a complete waste since the thrill of getting to 155 was about as much as I get from watching grass grow.

"If you put your hand out the window at 200 MPH it will break your arm..." What a fucking d-bag. I made it to 155 faster in my GTP. hold on let me post a video of me with 2 forms of ID along with a written statement as to when this took place then I'll post it for the rest of the world to see. :nono:

Guest tbutera2112
Sounds like a bet?

Lot of trash talking by people with cars that cant even reach 150 :lol:

reaching 150 dont count if it takes a 10 mile strip to do it :o

reaching 150 dont count if it takes a 10 mile strip to do it :o

I havent been able to watch it with sound yet (work, class). It did take forever, can you tell if hes going through the gears or did he just leave it in 6th?

Guest tbutera2112
I havent been able to watch it with sound yet (work, class). It did take forever, can you tell if hes going through the gears or did he just leave it in 6th?

idk didnt listen with sound...watched it at school and now that im home i dont wanna take the time to watch that horridly slow video again lol

i wanna see pics of the car after the wreck

I think a good lawyer would be able to get him out of the endagerment charges considering he was already previously charged. I mean yeah its a stupid thing to do but its kind of stupid to go pressing more charges cause the video.

Which one?

The slower than stock one, or "project jalopy" ?

(hides and waits for Derek to throw a show)

I'll take on either of your over priced pieces of crap anytime your ready.. oh wait you wont be able to race me because they'll be in the shop getting all that awesome free warranty work at the dealer. shoulda bought a fucking kia if you wanted a good warranty. oh wait you had a kia too, where'd that go?

I'll take on either of your over priced pieces of crap anytime your ready.. oh wait you wont be able to race me because they'll be in the shop getting all that awesome free warranty work at the dealer. shoulda bought a fucking kia if you wanted a good warranty. oh wait you had a kia too, where'd that go?

Did you get some some tire rubber in your vag today ? :D

Perhaps you can tell me what I have had to use the warranty for on either of these cars ?

Clue: nothing so far...:p