Whos the pussy?

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
As long as he is man enough to admit it.

twas i who hath done it...please come to settle this with a duel, and please, make haste

As long as he is man enough to admit it.

I have never understood that line. Man enough shouldnt relate to a world of typing and text. If the person tells you they did it nothing more will happen than a few pissed off key strokes and a lame argument.

Guest tbutera2112
I have never understood that line. Man enough shouldnt relate to a world of typing and text. If the person tells you they did it nothing more will happen than a few pissed off key strokes and a lame argument.

you also good sir, cometh to die in a duel with me

Guest tbutera2112
I am Connor Mcleod of the Clan Mcleod. We shall duel to the death because there can only be one!!!!!

I have never heard your name spoken before, Sir McLameod. I am armed with my banana hammock slingshot of perilous doom. Bring your worst.

If someone is going to kick you out and ban you from a thread, they should at least tell you why or something. You dont understand the use of a phrase? Its just a phrase, being a man you are suppose to show respect and have values. To me the person who banned me should tell me what I did wrong. Not doing so is kind of cowardly. If the guy said " I did it because I dont like you", that smore than fine. I can at least respect that. But saying nothing is kinda cowardly.

I DID IT

holy fuck

I kicked you from the thread, then went to sleep, so I just now saw this cryfest

I understand that right now things suck and you are bored out of your mind, but this place simply doesn't have enough traffic to help out that kind of boredom. Try 4chan.org or offtopic.com or go to encyclopediadramatica.com and keep hitting the random page button, WAY more stuff going on there to keep you entertained.

I DID IT

holy fuck

I kicked you from the thread, then went to sleep, so I just now saw this cryfest

I understand that right now things suck and you are bored out of your mind, but this place simply doesn't have enough traffic to help out that kind of boredom. Try 4chan.org or offtopic.com or go to encyclopediadramatica.com and keep hitting the random page button, WAY more stuff going on there to keep you entertained.

Mike are you kidding me? I didnt expect it to be you. What did quitting smoking make you cranky? Care to explain why I was removed from the thread? Why didnt you say anything to Vinny. He asked about the flyer then I seconded his questions. I wasnt rude, I was just curious as to what some of the things going on in the flyer represented. I am sorry you had to try and make sure feelings dont get hurt, but last I checked we were all big boys.

Wagner felt like you were attacking him, and was trying to figure out how to delete posts. I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not, and I honestly didn't give a shit since I was about to go to sleep anyway, so I just banned you from the thread. Nothing personal, I just wanted to take care if it quick. I don't really think it warranted this kind of response, nor the 5 page thread in reply to this started by Ben.

Now, I have other shit to do, so it might be another 8 hours before I reply again. Bye!