Didnt last long but life is short.

neonkiller

Has this happend to you:confused:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/87/l_721f6232150c4e9a9047c754966ea1ec.jpg

So the time in my life has come to make some decisions for the better.

Talked to my friends and family and Im making the decision to Sell my project..... I have some stuff I need to pay more attn to like school and with this car Ive been working more to make more $$ to fit it into my budget.

With more work and a 2nd project car its not letting me live.

Who here has had to sell a project they literally did not want to sell but had to due to a situation similar like mine?...

I'm so bummbed it will be for sale here on CR this weekend for first dibs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That really sucks dude I was really digging this project.

Have you thought about, that if you really don't want to sell it that much than maybe it is important? Happiness is a pretty important thing brotatoe.

Guest tbutera2112
just put it on hold for awhile and chew it over before you regret it...unless you need the money from it for other stuff, it wont hurt to let it sit on jackstands for a few while you get your stuff together

just put it on hold for awhile and chew it over before you regret it...unless you need the money from it for other stuff, it wont hurt to let it sit on jackstands for a few while you get your stuff together

Thats the problem i did think I could do that, but however not gonna lie but I have a CC and its sitting at 28.9% intrest. I got my first CC at age 23 and now I understand why I always paid cash for everything before.

And I got a great deal on solving that problem from a friend and a buisness loan with a fixed looooooow intrest rate:cool: Im not in the gutter a bunch but I just wanna be out of it and in the clear before I start my career. School first.

But I guess in life you must make sacrifices, Im not a person to say no Im a YES man. Ask people I party, race, boat, work or anything thats dangerouse and they will say the same. Im not happy but I understand that good things can come in time.

PM me how much you're letting it go for. and if any trades of any type are cool

Yet to know what Im gonna sell it for but the Chassis will go first as a roller all it will need is a motor. Then all my parts.

Ill Def =let ya know.

that sucks. Had my eyes on this project. Like it. Debt sucks, when someone puts thousands on credit and into a car and it blows up or regardless if something happens and your paying on nothing the feeling just sucks been there done that. If your seriously going to look at selling it i would be curious to see the thread. Hope it works out regardless buy a lotto ticket tonight ;)

The car didnt put me in debt. I put myself there not being responsible with my finaces.

Im not broke by any means I just wanna clear some debt without having to dig into my bank ACCT right now and this is the option I choose.

I had to learn the hard way and here I am

For anyone with a new CC keep a $500 limit on it.com

I know what you mean. I have been thinking about selling the Talon lately. I NEVER drive it anymore. School has become so intense that I just never get the chance to enjoy the car anymore. I usually get the Si out if anything. I have been seriously considering selling both for an S2000.

Then, there is the part of me that says to just hold onto the 1G until I am done with school. I dunno what the hell to do.

Shanton Ive been in your situation and If I had not been I would still have an 89 saleen an a built 97 cobra that would walk you all.

you have the gti its a fun car you have the jeep its a hell of alot nicer dd than most people our age, its better to be out of debt, and focusing more on school, than having two go fast cars now, finish school homie. I am on the same path, Hence why I dont have a saleen or cobra anymore but when school is over with ill be rockin somehting ballin do the same.

Guest Removed
i have done it in the past..i still to this day miss my 68 fastback....but i didnt sell it for any reason then to trade it for the saleen i had..which got me in trouble and then to get out of the trouble with no record i had to sell it to pay for the legal troubles it got me in. which is way i didnt get 40 some points on my L's when i was 19.

i have done it in the past..i still to this day miss my 68 fastback....but i didnt sell it for any reason then to trade it for the saleen i had..which got me in trouble and then to get out of the trouble with no record i had to sell it to pay for the legal troubles it got me in. which is way i didnt get 40 some points on my L's when i was 19.

I will be asking about this in person.

Its hard as hell trying to price this but its even harder knowing she will be gone.:(

SpaceGhost Never had to do it, must be hard, but maybe look at it this way, once you get settled in your career you can afford a better project.

ls1 IS300 Single turbo 4link:cool: It will happen one day!

Im seeing the better side of this as the day goes on. Decisions Decisions.

Im hoping it goes to someone that will give it more TLC like me and not half ass it.

Guest tbutera2112
I want V8 power, Then when the ls1 gets boring drop in a bigger LSX:bangbang:

Sorry import power just isnt my thing. LSx is proven power.

rx7>vdub

Im seeing the better side of this as the day goes on. Decisions Decisions.

Im hoping it goes to someone that will give it more TLC like me and not half ass it.

i want it so i can put steelies and walmart spinners on it :) then have the interior all done in red vinyl.