Kobe Doin work!

Jizzle Juice

Kobe is good without a doubt. However the number of shots he takes to get his points is ridiculous. He also is a chest pounding, cocky ass, look-at-me type of player which takes a bit away from him in my book.

I do think that he is going to be overshadowed by both D-wade and Lebron. 5 more years for each of them and Kobe will be old news.

Michael Jordan has no equal.

Kobe is good without a doubt. However the number of shots he takes to get his points is ridiculous. He also is a chest pounding, cocky ass, look-at-me type of player which takes a bit away from him in my book.

I do think that he is going to be overshadowed by both D-wade and Lebron. 5 more years for each of them and Kobe will be old news.

Michael Jordan has no equal.

Why does someone always bring up Michael Jordan when you mention Kobe? You sound like the people that said Michal Jordan will never be as good as Oscar Robertson. The truth is that there are way too many variables to compare any of them for more than just the sake of arguing.

5 years ago people said Kobe would be all but forgot by now. Are we going to just keep adding on 5 years until he retires? People like that make it even more enjoyable when he proves them wrong over and over again. I probably wouldnt be half the fan I am if it wasnt for haters... He cant adapt going straight from school, he will never get mvp, he will never make it to the finals, he cant lead a team, he will never score more than 69 points in a game, blah blah blah. If he wins a championship without Shaq the foot in mouth disease will run rampid. I hope he does it this year so people can move on to saying stuff like, "Yeah, he won a championship... but he cant win 6 more with no team and his hands tied behind his back." :rolleyes:

BTW: Kobe took less shots than D Wade and averaged almost one shot more than a Lebron who played less minutes. We determined that in another thread. The he shoots too much argument is played out and not even correct anymore.

Edited by V8 Beast