What's with the "Vote Now" when editing posts.

Benner

I've noticed this twice now on seperate occasions when I've gone in to edit a post. Instead of saying Save, it says VOTE NOW when you go to republish your edited post.

Any mods now why this happens? It doesn't happen everytime and it's not on poll threads.

Test

Edit: I dont see it while editing.... where on the screen do you see it?

Edit the edit: Still dont see it. Let me know what thread it happened in and I will be able to give you a better answer.

P.S. Hurry up Im on my lunch break and am leaving in 10 minutes

Yeah it's crazy. It's only happened twice in all the posts I've edited. First time I just glanced and noticed it right as I clicked it. This time I acknowledged it and everything but didn't even think about taking a screen shot.

Yeah it's crazy. It's only happened twice in all the posts I've edited. First time I just glanced and noticed it right as I clicked it. This time I acknowledged it and everything but didn't even think about taking a screen shot.

Actually.. now that I think of it I did see it once about two months ago. I hit refresh and it went away. Looks like a small glitch in the matrix Neo...