MC Club's

Catman

I in NO way want to offend anyone, BBBBut I have a few questions about clubs. I've been out of that type of sceene since the mid to late 80's. Got family still into it heavy !

I see alot of clubs popin up around town , maybee there not as new as I think ! jackets, Names , 3 patches ???

There used to be certain channels you went through in your local area before you started a club and started patching up your jackets and unknowingly claiming territory.

First off = DOES this still apply ??

I know for a fact it would cause BIG problems where my relatives live in TN.

Is it a group ? Is it a club ? Does it NOT work that way anymore ?

I'm just askin cuzzzzzzz, I don't know ?

I think there is a distinct difference between motorcycle social clubs and what you might call territorial clubs. The latter is more of a gang who prefers motorcycles, complete with a clubhouse. So a social club of GoldWings can go wherever. Same for the V-Star group I know of.

Basically if a local club fails background checks (felons), be very careful starting a club of similar minded riders nearby.

:lol:

I think there is a distinct difference between motorcycle social clubs and what you might call territorial clubs. The latter is more of a gang who prefers motorcycles

+1

maybe im missing something, but the only reason i can see a "club" (gang) caring about "territory" is because they are selling drugs there, or are involved in other illicit activities.

the only club no no i know of is if you get into the street racing scene. Here in cicny i have met some of these groups and they said not to mess with this scene. I told their president what i wanted to do with our group and he said hell yea. He even sent some of his boys down to ride with us. Other than that there is no territory or gangs to worry about here.