Craigslist Car of the Week

MrMeanGreen

SHOW CAR!!!! 97 PONTIAC FIREBIRD - $4250 (OSU/GRANDVIEW)

This baby is a 97 pontiac firebird ,very clean ,super fast ,really, really good looking like new.The paint is really nice.It has 139xxx miles on it.Iput a lot a money on it.i was going to put some rims on it and make it "SUPERFLY". I just made a full diagnostic,tune-up and oil change. The engine light is on .It happens because the factory did that on purpose so people can bring their car back so they can charge them to take the light off thinking that some is wrong with the engine.I just put a new cd player on it. I really dont want to sell it but money situation makes me selling it.The right headlight needs to be replaced.There is a small hoe on the exterior passenger side .Thats all .If those are fixed u will have the hottest firebird in town .My loose is your gain so no low ball..I'm open to any trade too.thank you.contact (614)598-8983.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://images.craigslist.org/3o43p83lbZZZZZZZZZ95913a30cb2450e1744.jpg

Guest Removed
"The engine light is on .It happens because the factory did that on purpose so people can bring their car back so they can charge them to take the light off thinking that some is wrong with the engine."

:lol:

thats what i was thinking..what a fucking tard

"Superfly"

:thumbdown

plus 1 on that

That has to either 1, be a joke, or 2, Paul listed that car for his friend. ;)

his loose is your gain.... lol I think Paul did post this!

Dam come on guys I haven't even posted in this thread, and I'm alreaddy getting bashed. Haha

Could I ask someone to make my car Superfly please. Sounds awesome.

Isn't that what the wing is for on the back of your car... to help you fly Like superfly????

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/SavageSkat3r777/superfly.jpg