kilkare thursday 5/14

jeffro

brian and i are headin down to kilkare on thursday weather permitting for test and tune. if anyone else wants to go that would be sweet if we could all cruise down together. we will be meeting up at the Marathon station at rome hilliard and 70 at around 3:45-4:00PM

I might be there and try the 400hp out and launch control :).. Jeff did you get your hp back to where it was or better?

we'll see =). roy wanna meet with my and bryan on the west side and ride out together?

track is 5 to 9 if im not mistaken, 15 bucks to race, tech is very laiiid back, baseline 5.0 .. 14's @100 with a good 60.

I may be out Brian Ill give you a call around 4 to see if you all are still going.

Well i was having soooo much fun at work today that I quit paying attention to the time. I didnt leave until 5:45ish. So its a little too late to head out there now. Hope you guys had fun. Post up those times.

9.70 at 143 then got threatned to get kicked out.. had a 1.66 60ft.. on the first pass. second pass was a 1/8th mile pass car 60ft.. 1.51 and knocked 2 tenths of my 1/8 from the 9.70 def.. was going 9.50 or so that pass...lol