anyone had jack daniels tennessee whiskey?

jeffro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that stuff is so rare, where did you find that??? I have heard crazy things happen to you when you drink it. Like chasing a green dragon or something liek that. You know it is illegal in most place right. LOL

What the?

Johnnie Walker tastes like heaven.

Which Johnnie Walker? Red, Black, Green, Gold, Blue, King George V?

Jack is sour mash whiskey, Beam is a bourbon whiskey. There is a difference.

Tennessee Whiskey is often confused with Kentucky Bourbon, but there are subtle differences. Bourbon must be made from a mixture of at least 51% corn (it cannot be a straight corn whiskey) with the balance of the mash being from malted barley or other small grains like rye. Tennessee Whiskey works the same equation, requiring that at least 51% of the whiskey must be made from one grain, but it doesn't matter if that grain is corn, wheat or rye.

Jack Daniels Old Time Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey is made from about 80% corn mash. Like Kentucky Bourbons, this whiskey is aged in newly charred wood barrels. Unlike Kentucky Bourbons, however, this whiskey is filtered through a 10-to-12 foot layer of ground up charcoal made from charred sugar maple wood.

The result is a whiskey that that has impurities removed, and a whiskey that benefits from the additional flavoring of sugars that are leeched into the spirit as it passes through the maple charcoal.

Tennessee Whiskey is often confused with Kentucky Bourbon, but there are subtle differences. Bourbon must be made from a mixture of at least 51% corn (it cannot be a straight corn whiskey) with the balance of the mash being from malted barley or other small grains like rye. Tennessee Whiskey works the same equation, requiring that at least 51% of the whiskey must be made from one grain, but it doesn't matter if that grain is corn, wheat or rye.

Jack Daniels Old Time Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey is made from about 80% corn mash. Like Kentucky Bourbons, this whiskey is aged in newly charred wood barrels. Unlike Kentucky Bourbons, however, this whiskey is filtered through a 10-to-12 foot layer of ground up charcoal made from charred sugar maple wood.

The result is a whiskey that that has impurities removed, and a whiskey that benefits from the additional flavoring of sugars that are leeched into the spirit as it passes through the maple charcoal.

You should change your name to Google

Eat a dick! I happen to know this shit very well. It's part of my job. However, it is easier to cut and paste from a google search, than type it out while I'm at work.

Good. Because you forgot the LOCATION part ;)

KillJoy

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,470 for Eat a dick! I happen to know this shit very well. It's part of my job. However, it is easier to cut and paste from a google search, than type it out while I'm at work.. (0.26 seconds)

I'm just fucking with you, Ctrl+C-Ctrl+V :p

Which Johnnie Walker? Red, Black, Green, Gold, Blue, King George V?

Jack is sour mash whiskey, Beam is a bourbon whiskey. There is a difference.

Black and red in that order. Anything else isn't worth buying in my opinion whiskey wise.