Free NRA Membership

99FLHRCI

It only takes a minute to sign-up!!!

The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone who wants to join.

They are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation that impacts our right to keep and bear arms.

It is very important that anti-gun congressmen see how many people they will have to fight to get their legislation through.

https://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/accept-membership.asp

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

This can include spouses and children also

I signed up for this when it was originally posted. It is not a true 1-yr membership. Since then I keep getting paperwork to upgrade to the full benefits 1-yr membership for like $25. So far I have got the stickers, and a request for my $25. No membership card, no magazines.

I signed up for this when it was originally posted. It is not a true 1-yr membership. Since then I keep getting paperwork to upgrade to the full benefits 1-yr membership for like $25. So far I have got the stickers, and a request for my $25. No membership card, no magazines.

I got my membership card, stickers, and a request to donate $25 for another year of membership.

I got my stickers, membership card, and an insurance policy. I have also recieved an offer to extend it to a 2 year membership for $25. I also recieved a website and a hard copy of a list of places that will give NRA members a discount. I have only been a member for a month.