Since the last 3 have all been black...

Turbotrio

We got a new '08 C6Z to work on in JSB :) I LOVE this color in person and can't wait to see how it sounds with the new heads/cam and Kooks headers etc etc we are adding on. We will toss up some before/after dyno #s once the cam arrives :)

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/MarkMc6z.JPG

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/MarkMc6z%20(3).JPG

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/MarkMc6z%20(4).JPG

Custom decked cylinder heads and new exhaust valves, and a moderate cam, (im not sure the cam the customer picked out I think its a lethal cam from ragin racing) but it should make above 550 wheel NA after all is said and done, also adding our P&P throttle body, and intake, and some custom exhaust work. Its a nice project! I will try to get it up dated as we add parts :)

-Brandon

whew. and i thought this thread was going to be about your wifes kids. lol

that is a sweet color though. guy i used to work out with had a c6 that was about that color IIRC, but then he traded it in for a yellow C6Z

Saw this car yesterday when I stopped by. I sat there staring at it in my truck for a few minutes. Car is sick as hell looking in that color. These pics do not do it justice and in person the car is amazing. I recommend just goin down there and looking at it.

Saw this car yesterday when I stopped by. I sat there staring at it in my truck for a few minutes. Car is sick as hell looking in that color. These pics do not do it justice and in person the car is amazing. I recommend just goin down there and looking at it.

That is why I tried taking a close-up of the 427-badge with the cheap-o shop camera but it really doesn't show how cool the color is. It really does look a million times better in person. Just don't wreck it, the paint is STUPID expensive lol.

Jeff

Guest tbutera2112
are you building all of these vettes to be the same? or are people switching it up a bit? seems like every z in the country is going to be an auto with turbos soon, the way you guys are hammering them out...and yes, i realize the plans for this one didnt include either of those things, just wondering though in general if youre doing a lot of these swaps like jason and marks

Guest tbutera2112
It's hard to argue with constancy.

not arguing, just wondering if they are doing a lot of these swaps or just the few they have posted

are you building all of these vettes to be the same? or are people switching it up a bit? seems like every z in the country is going to be an auto with turbos soon, the way you guys are hammering them out...and yes, i realize the plans for this one didnt include either of those things, just wondering though in general if youre doing a lot of these swaps like jason and marks

Owners always customize their set-ups to whatever fits them (Drag / Auto-x / Street / Road-race) so we have done about every possible combination of engine/tranny options at this point. We have done a few blower / auto C6Z conversions (The black car from Texas for example) as opposed to twin-turbo's. We have done a lot of nitrous and heads/cam builds as well so it all just depends on the owner.

Since we are PFADT's largest distributor in the midwest we also have quite a few cars that show up for nothing but extensive suspension and brake upgrades as the cars are plenty fast for road-racing bone stock :)

Jeff

not arguing, just wondering if they are doing a lot of these swaps or just the few they have posted

I think there are alot more people buying these vettes for 1/4 racing and there is nothing faster or more consistent in the 1/4 then an auto. You cant beat it for that style of racing. I am sure there are tons of others out there to that still like the 6 speed cause banging gears is just as fun as cranking out that good 1/4 mile time in an auto.