just another gearhead

Guest Munchies4Rice

what kind of person would i be if i didn't dish shit back at you?

You would be Smarter than a 5th grader,As it turns out you're not. You could just read the stickies and post a decent intro. You should probaby crawl into the crawl space in your parents basement,board the hole up,get into the fetal position and just sit in silence and wait it out until you die.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Munchies4Rice

alright you all want the intro here it is. im still in high school and drive this pos buick around but i'm trying to save up some money for a 95-99 mustang gt. who doesnt love american muscle? a friend of mine has a 95 turbo eagle talon with a stroker motor and too much other shit to even list. i had no idea what a dsm was until i saw this car and those things can be

"balls slappin in back seat" fast. respect for anyone who builds those things right. as of now im just trying to graduate then save up some money for a project car. im not 100% on what to get yet but i'll figure it out when i have a little bit more money. as for now i love cars and racing but who doesnt on this site?

NASCAR is not real racing.

Guest Munchies4Rice
:rolleyes:

That's the best you got? Drive off a cliff? Give your Dad back his Buick and show us your Civic fuckstick.

yeah... about that. i would dig out my roller blades before i drive a fucking civic

alright you all want the intro here it is. im still in high school and drive this pos buick around but i'm trying to save up some money for a 95-99 mustang gt. who doesnt love american muscle? a friend of mine has a 95 turbo eagle talon with a stroker motor and too much other shit to even list. i had no idea what a dsm was until i saw this car and those things can be

"balls slappin in back seat" fast. respect for anyone who builds those things right. as of now im just trying to graduate then save up some money for a project car. im not 100% on what to get yet but i'll figure it out when i have a little bit more money. as for now i love cars and racing but who doesnt on this site?

No one gives a flying fuck about your friends car. You're not your friend. And Nascar is real racing, it takes more skill than you could ever wish to have.

Your 1st and 2nd mistake.

yeah... about that. i would dig out my roller blades before i drive a fucking civic

There is nothing wrong with civics or hondas or imports for that matter. Keep digging your self a hole,i will be sure to throw the dirt in it when you are 6ft under.

Getting better, but I still see no pics. Is the Nascar comment supposed to get you rep? Mustangs are slow cars, and DSMs break every other day, would you at least give up the "I'm cool" or the "I can fit in" bullshitery and just try to make a decent intro. We could really care less what you drive if you'd play along with the rules, or just log off. This is lame.

Guest Munchies4Rice
Your 1st and 2nd mistake.

ok whats wrong with mustangs? the sound is orgasmic. and im sorry NASCAR bores this shit out of me. 200mph left turns? wow. let me demonstrate how exciting this is by watching paint dry.

Guest Munchies4Rice
Too many decals and APC pieces to mention huh?

you know it man. what the flame decal doesnt give 15hp? i mean shit the snake skin seat covers add at LEAST 500. haha

ok whats wrong with mustangs? the sound is orgasmic. and im sorry NASCAR bores this shit out of me. 200mph left turns? wow. let me demonstrate how exciting this is by watching paint dry.

Everybody has a damn Mustang, and no there is nothing special about how they sound. Don't like Nascar? Don't watch Nascar, because I'll bet you can't do that for 500 miles. You'd end up running like this thread is going, downhill.

Guest Removed

I got $100 that says you have no idea what fast is..or what year mustang is worth it in the 95-99 range. since the 95 is a pushrod car, the 96-98 at full of fail, till you put the 99 up heads on it. now. nascar is racing, just in circles. but i yet to see any buicks in nascar. and you in high school..this site is for 18 and older..goodbye.

LSx>*

Just because NASCAR bores you its not a real sport? Baseball and Hockey bore me so they must be fake sports too.

Im going to take your mother out to a nice sea food dinner then never call her again.

Guest Munchies4Rice
Getting better, but I still see no pics. Is the Nascar comment supposed to get you rep? Mustangs are slow cars, and DSMs break every other day, would you at least give up the "I'm cool" or the "I can fit in" bullshitery and just try to make a decent intro. We could really care less what you drive if you'd play along with the rules, or just log off. This is lame.

i already said this is a new computer and i dont have any pictures right now. im workin on it i'll have some by tomorrow. alright i'll agree mustangs aren't the fastest but to me they are the most fun. i cant help my obsession. true dsm's are broken down more than they run but when they do run they're pretty exciting rides. and no, i just hate nascar. its for the kind of people who's sister and cousin are the same person.