GM to import China Cars?

Buck531

With all this money they have been given by tax payers this should be considered treason.....

+100

GM is already fighting a perception of poor quality. This is a band-aid at most. They won't have the same level of quality control there, so this can't be a long-term solution.

I think this plan could potentially do more harm to the company than filing for Chapter 11.

Buick is to China what BMW is to the US. They're very popular "upscale" vehicles. I really like the Park Av, I'd rock one in a minute. I'd also rock the Euro-Fords. I can't understand why we don't get those models.

Buick is to China what BMW is to the US. They're very popular "upscale" vehicles. I really like the Park Av, I'd rock one in a minute. I'd also rock the Euro-Fords. I can't understand why we don't get those models.

Because they wouldn't have sold till now. Hence why ford is releasing there high mileage lunch boxes in the U.S. In a year I believe.

I hate GM. This is why. There vehicles besides the Corvette's, are absolute Junk.