Fedor Punch Out

wagner

Fedor is a beast imo.

Yes he is BUT until he comes to the UFC or fights some more big names it is a waste.

When he was in Pride he just destroyed people. But his ego and some fuckery kept him out of the UFC. I really think you will either see him in the UFC soon or some co-promotions.

I really would like to see him fight Brock it would be even better if Brock can walk through Mir like i think he will.

Fedor is just a little hairy winning machine. It is not flashy he just goes in there and beats ass and that is it.

Yes he is BUT until he comes to the UFC or fights some more big names it is a waste.

When he was in Pride he just destroyed people. But his ego and some fuckery kept him out of the UFC. I really think you will either see him in the UFC soon or some co-promotions.

I really would like to see him fight Brock it would be even better if Brock can walk through Mir like i think he will.

Fedor is just a little hairy winning machine. It is not flashy he just goes in there and beats ass and that is it.

Fedor is not in UFC purely based on Dana not wanting to pay his fighters what many feel they are worth. This has been long known. Dana is to MMA what Puffy is to rap, neither want to pay top dollar.

As for him vs Brock that would be sweet, I also feel Brock is going to hand it to Mir, hell watch their first fight he dominated that showdown. Had it not been for a young mistake such as trying to jump over your opponent Lesnar would still be undefeated.

Fedor is not in UFC purely based on Dana not wanting to pay his fighters what many feel they are worth. This has been long known. Dana is to MMA what Puffy is to rap, neither want to pay top dollar.

As for him vs Brock that would be sweet, I also feel Brock is going to hand it to Mir, hell watch their first fight he dominated that showdown. Had it not been for a young mistake such as trying to jump over your opponent Lesnar would still be undefeated.

Well if you also watch the brock vs mir fight mir starts to turn his head to make it look like brock is punching him the back of the head. that is the only way he got a break from the beatdown brock was giving him.

Heath Herring did not get a chance to try that because brock broke his face in one punch

Couture tried it and brock changed up what he was doing.

Mir vs Brock 2 will be a lot different. If Mir can't get it to the ground he is going to look like he was in a car accident.

As for Fedor, he wants some pretty crazy stuff in his contract and wants contracts for his russan friends. That is what my inside source tells me.

I too have an inside source. One of my buddies just happens to be a ref for UFC lol. He told me that Lesnar got a raw deal the first fight vs Mir, the refs are taught to give a warning for blows to the back of the head, Lesnar never got that warning instead the fight was stopped.