Calling it quits

Benner

Pussy! Stick to the mini beers mang you can pound those all day and keep ur shit together. But ur still a pussy in my book.

Coming from someone that only drinks like 2 maybe 3x a month lol

I am going through a similiar situation with my GF right now. She is at that age where its just the normal thing to do but she is starting to make some bad decisions. I am hoping she gets it all out of her system and learns quick like you before it becomes a problem. Its really annoying to see a picture of your girl trashed at the bar not knowing what shes doing and some other guy is grinding his shit all on her while I am sitting here in the middle east.

Guest tbutera2112
I am going through a similiar situation with my GF right now. She is at that age where its just the normal thing to do but she is starting to make some bad decisions. I am hoping she gets it all out of her system and learns quick like you before it becomes a problem. Its really annoying to see a picture of your girl trashed at the bar not knowing what shes doing and some other guy is grinding his shit all on her while I am sitting here in the middle east.

that is fucked up....PM me for details on making her disappear