ls1 heads and cam swap

sprayin77

My name is jerry age 33 live in pataskala that is approximately 20 miles east of columbus. I have a 98 camaro z28. Im sure someone on here has swapped the heads and cam out. just wondering if anyone else had problems with oil pressure? Edited by sprayin77

This should be posted int tech help section I would move it but im not a mod.

If you havent introduced yourself post of some pics of your ride and a lil more about yourself so people dont get all mad and tell you you suck.

I cant help with the tech question but can give you the good advice i did above.

Welcome

I can't help you with the oil pressure thing. I was thinking along the lines of what SS said.. but I think im going to end up with the texas speed torquer 3 and either prc or tea 5.3L heads as soon as I start getting full paychecks again....

I can't help you with the oil pressure thing. I was thinking along the lines of what SS said.. but I think im going to end up with the texas speed torquer 3 and either prc or tea 5.3L heads as soon as I start getting full paychecks again....

stay out of noob threads..

when i took it all back apart to find that every oil pump bolt was hand tight. plus i didnt prime it with any oil before closing the pump lid. I used cam lube to prime the pump. after i did that the pressure shot up within 2 seconds.