Need wastegate flange and bov welded

Ramsey

I need the old set up removed and the bigger stuff welded on. Im going from a 38 mm bolt on waste gate to a 44 mm vband, and a vband bov.

Can someone send me a quote and when they can get it done, i would like to have it done before the weekend.

Tia,

ramsey

Guest Removed
i day turn around..$50 thats what i get charged :( just ask alex and miller..my dude welded both of theres on Edited by Removed

Guest Removed
ramsey rob welds as good as jenna jameson fucks dudes, take it to him you will NOT be dissapointed, hell you could prob sit there and wait for him to do it.

i dont do aluminum in house...like i stated, someone else does that for me.

mild steel just about on anything, yes i can knock it out while you wait(depending on how big said weld is, or if fabing some stuff up needs done, then leave it as well)

ramsey rob welds as good as jenna jameson fucks dudes, take it to him you will NOT be dissapointed, hell you could prob sit there and wait for him to do it.

he said 1 day turn arround, looks like ips can tig it while i wait.

Took them to Brandon at IPS this morning and met with "Tank" ( I believe) their fabricator and told them what i needed and they had it done right and when they said they would. Oh, and at the price i was quoted, even tho after working with it he aso welded my maf flange, made a dump tube and beaded the edges for me. I will have pics of the work in my build thread.

Thanks again guys.

are you doing this to try and hold boost lower than 7psi? Because my old 5.0 iceman bought held steady at 7.7 but I guess if you are trying to go lower than that, the 44 makes sense.

are you doing this to try and hold boost lower than 7psi? Because my old 5.0 iceman bought held steady at 7.7 but I guess if you are trying to go lower than that, the 44 makes sense.

Prolly not, i just didnt want the wastegate to hinder me if i needed to.

Guest Removed
ramsey rob welds as good as jenna jameson fucks dudes, QUOTE]

Waiting to see this quote in someones sig. :)

i was thinking the same thing myself...:D