Call it as I see it

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think there's much we need to do at the moment. This thread alone should serve as a reality check. If things don't get better and the drama/bullshit doesn't chill out, THATS when I think stronger actions need to occur

I'm completly against taking the kitchen away, which anthony won't do. A lot of people like myself jus like to bullshit, most of the time nothing is taken to seriously in here except for a select few who need there man card taken away, but its prolly the best part of cr. Shit talking makes the whole car scene 10x better. I have seen very few races where people didn't do any shit talking and were extrmely polite. If you don't like what's being said in here don't come in here. It clearly states if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

Yeah that. A lot of people really need to pull their heads out of their asses (this is NOT directed at anyone in particular). This is an internet forum, contrary to what many people (myself included) often say...the internet is in fact not serious business. Its when people cannot see past this, or when people take it to a different level, that the shit hits the fan. I know who I can and can't bullshit with in person. And most of you know I'm a very mild mannered guy. But on the internet I will bullshit with anyone, make myself look like a homo, or yell at stupid noobs all day long. Stop taking shit on the internet so seriously, especially in the Kitchen. Also like I said though, respect that boundary, unless you know you're cool with the people in real life. Just use common sense.

Yeah that. A lot of people really need to pull their heads out of their asses (this is NOT directed at anyone in particular). This is an internet forum, contrary to what many people (myself included) often say...the internet is in fact not serious business. Its when people cannot see past this, or when people take it to a different level, that the shit hits the fan. I know who I can and can't bullshit with in person. And most of you know I'm a very mild mannered guy. But on the internet I will bullshit with anyone, make myself look like a homo, or yell at stupid noobs all day long. Stop taking shit on the internet so seriously, especially in the Kitchen. Also like I said though, respect that boundary, unless you know you're cool with the people in real life. Just use common sense.

I LIKE!!!!!

I think he wants us as members to decide on what we want and what will do to make it better

We cant together agree on anything. We need to individually say "I am going to work to make this a better site. I will do my part to help the site grow. I am not going to hate on someone just because they have an opinion. I will try to understand that things come off differently on the internet than in person''.

We cant together agree on anything. We need to individually say "I am going to work to make this a better site. I will do my part to help the site grow. I am not going to hate on someone just because they have an opinion. I will try to understand that things come off differently on the internet than in person''.

Thats what i meant! You sir are Ms Cleo!! lol