MSF course registration open

Fatbikez

For those of you who never took the MSF course the state just opened registration about 1 hour ago and early April is still open. I just got my wife in for the first class of the year.

$25 bucks to sign up is pretty cheap.

The website is https://www.dps.state.oh.us/MOScheduling/

yes you get your endorsement.

you take the "test" during the MSF class. they do the whole 9 yards. once youre done you take your paper to the DMV and get your license. you dont have to do the test again.

np

the test isnt really that hard at all. unless you try to do it on a chopper like the guy who went after me. lol his wheelbase was longer than the spacing on the cones :rolleyes:

i told him before hand that he could use my EX500 for 25 bucks and he said no :dunno:

np

the test isnt really that hard at all. unless you try to do it on a chopper like the guy who went after me. lol his wheelbase was longer than the spacing on the cones :rolleyes:

i told him before hand that he could use my EX500 for 25 bucks and he said no :dunno:

the class will give you bikes too ride also

i think it was a joke..i did the night class then said f the hands on part..decided id just take the test instead the next day..it was long and very boring ....but if you have XERO expierence on any kind of bike, i recommend it! it does teach you the basics and what not to do/what to do

• 1 month later...

I'll be in the ERC class on May 16th @ Delaware Area Career Center North.

np

I'll be in the ERC class on May 16th @ Delaware Area Career Center North.

I took mine in Delaware last year in August. if your instructors are an old white guys with a goldwing and a middle age black guy that's a swat officer they are pretty cool dudes.

You may be able to standby for the clas. The class I attended last year was able to accomidate all standby passengers because people failed to show. Also check the site frequently, as when people get into a standy class, their space opens up for classes.

I liked the class as I never rode before and It was very helpful for me.

• 3 weeks later...
I take my MSF this weekend, but don't have pants, or a jacket yet. Would you say it's okay to just wear a sweatshirt and some jeans during my MSF?

Over the ankle shoes/boots, full finger gloves, helmet, eye protection, long pants (jeans) and a jacket of some nature and you're good.

The gloves and shoes are what get most people