MSF course registration open

Fatbikez

Hey Radio Flyer, I am in the class tonight as well. we dont need to bring gear tonight do we? I forgot my boots at home this morning! I have helmet jacket and gloves in the car but COMPLETELY forgot the damn boots!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited to go to the class. I'm riding now, on my learners permit, making a few minor noob errors, so I'm sure the class will be good for me.

I'm signed up in Pataskala on 7-24, but I may go to see if I can get a walkin slot at COTC.

Insurance discount, here I come!!!

RC,

Are you riding on temps bro?

I just completed my class saturday, we had 5 walk ins get in, but for real, its just like they say, a LOTTERY. Numbers drawn out of a friggin bucket.

Anyways, it was good, Im not the greatest rider, but overall, I really didn't pick too much up. However it was fun to ride the 250 Ninjas and Motards. I need to invest in one of those ASAP.

The only bogus part is that the only classes in my area are have walk-in only availible.

My wife's a total noob and needs these classes bad.

LOL. I let my sister in law try to get the hang of riding a bike on my 1st motorcycle. Instead of stopping, or pulling the clutch...she guns it...wide open throttle. Into a damn tree. The only one in the yard! She hits it. It's like she aimed for it. :wtf:

LOL. I let my sister in law try to get the hang of riding a bike on my 1st motorcycle. Instead of stopping, or pulling the clutch...she guns it...wide open throttle. Into a damn tree. The only one in the yard! She hits it. It's like she aimed for it.

Yeah,not good.

I tried to teach my wife to ride her bike.The first thing I told her was"When you go to stop,pull in the clutch and make sure you put your feet down"

Well,she forgot to....you guessed it...To put her feet down.......:lol:

Hey guys! I'm headed to the one in Marysville tonight!! I'm so excited! I wish I could take my own bike! :)

Any suggestions or anything crazy I should be aware of??

I'm guessing tennis shoes won't cut it for the shoe part either...:confused: (Tonight's just book work right?) -- It's a 3 day course?

everyone can use a little education it will help you bad habits----as a 14 yr MSF instructor almost everone who takes the course, from noob to exprericenced ridersay that they learned some thing. also all of us are cool dudes& dudetts!!!!---Banzai

Ok, can someone RE-clarify something for me?

Do you get your endorsement only after taking the BRC-2 class, or do you get it as well if you take the BRC class?

I'm a little confused, on the website it only says you get the waiver for the endorsement on the BRC-2 page, not the BRC page.

So yeah, I want to make sure which I need to take to get the waiver? There are more BRC classes available, but if I don't need to take that to get my license, then I won't, because I've been riding for 2 years, but if that will get me my license, I'll do it.

Ok, can someone RE-clarify something for me?

Do you get your endorsement only after taking the BRC-2 class, or do you get it as well if you take the BRC class?

I'm a little confused, on the website it only says you get the waiver for the endorsement on the BRC-2 page, not the BRC page.

So yeah, I want to make sure which I need to take to get the waiver? There are more BRC classes available, but if I don't need to take that to get my license, then I won't, because I've been riding for 2 years, but if that will get me my license, I'll do it.

BRC

Is for the extreme beginner. Usually means 2 days in class going over the basics, and then familiarization with the bike. Things like where's the clutch and how to shift.

BRC-2

Is for the rider with some experience. It's a one day course. Usually a couple hours in the classroom and then the rest of the day on the bike on a closed course.

Both classes WILL get you the MSF card to get your endorsement

It's a good course, as mentioned above it can help with some bad habits or develop good ones.

I took it and picked up a trick or two.

Cool, thanks. Well I only really need to take the BRC2 but they are filled up till like july/august and I just want to get this done. So I'm taking the BRC class, actually got into tonights class, last opening!! So by sunday I should have my endorsement, hellz yeah!

Cool, thanks. Well I only really need to take the BRC2 but they are filled up till like july/august and I just want to get this done. So I'm taking the BRC class, actually got into tonights class, last opening!! So by sunday I should have my endorsement, hellz yeah!

Sweetness!! Congrats!!