My audi.

Ringo

Any suggestions on what i should get done ?

My ideas :

-Stebro full exhaust changeover

-Camshaft switch from a newer audi non turbo engine. (runs betteR)

-stage 4 ecu upgrade from ecs tuning

-full bodykit done by lltek

Its all stock right now other than the side lights and the stereo and a basic chip upgrade which is making it still fast but i want more power :)

I have always loved the URS4/6's. However I will beat the crap out of you if you put a body kit on it.

Pay the $300 for a detail by one of the detailers on this site. Then focus on the suspension. I would replace all of the bushings and bearings and strut mounts along with a good spring/shock combo and maybe a rear sway bar. Give the suspension a once over now, and you will be set for big power down the road.

If that isn't enough $, next focus on the brakes. Find a good brake upgrade and do SS lines, fluid, and a larger rotor and caliper.

Finally after all of that and around $2,000 you can focus on the engine.

That is just my opinion, most like to go straight to the power mods instead of prepping the suspension and brakes for the power first.

I have always loved the URS4/6's. However I will beat the crap out of you if you put a body kit on it.

But this one looks good and isnt a ricer kit it comes with led fog lights for the bottom its professional. I was thinking of going with porsche calipers?

I also have kept this car in nice shape i clean it atleast twice a week i dont think i need to pay to have it detailed i like doing that sort of stuff myself.

and not to offend...but clean vs. properly polished and detailed are worlds apart and can be rather drastic esp on a car that age.

I clean the body 3 times a week wax it twice a week. I degrease the tires and the engine 2 times a week and a full car polish with mer airline polish once every two weeks including the wheels. I know the difference. I dont just take it to the carwash and not touch it.

I clean the body 3 times a week wax it twice a week. I degrease the tires and the engine 2 times a week and a full car polish with mer airline polish once every two weeks including the wheels. I know the difference. I dont just take it to the carwash and not touch it.

:eek: wax twice a week? I though i cleaned mine alot lol

Not a fan of the body kit, LLTEK stuff is kinda ricey for the B5 so I'm not a fan of them for that reason. Also looks like its trying to go for the RS2 look, and personally it just doesnt look right.

Lower it, put a nice set of wheels on there and it will look good. Now you just do an 034 Motorsports turbo kit, biggest one that wont blow your motor. GT28? GT30?

http://www.034motorsport.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_102&products_id=261

475-550HP FTW!!!

Not a fan of the body kit, LLTEK stuff is kinda ricey for the B5 so I'm not a fan of them for that reason. Also looks like its trying to go for the RS2 look, and personally it just doesnt look right.

Lower it, put a nice set of wheels on there and it will look good. Now you just do an 034 Motorsports turbo kit, biggest one that wont blow your motor. GT28? GT30?

475-550HP FTW!!!

my buddy is building a 3.0L VR6 GTI with all 034 stuff.. .ecu, turbo, intake manifold the whole works. 034 stuff in your audi would be redic!

my buddy is building a 3.0L VR6 GTI with all 034 stuff.. .ecu, turbo, intake manifold the whole works. 034 stuff in your audi would be redic!

They make good stuff, I am using their MAF housing. A 3.0L Turbo VR6 in an S4 just ran 9's, should be pretty crazy in a GTI.

But this one looks good and isnt a ricer kit it comes with led fog lights for the bottom its professional. I was thinking of going with porsche calipers?

I also have kept this car in nice shape i clean it atleast twice a week i dont think i need to pay to have it detailed i like doing that sort of stuff myself.

You asked for an opinion. I think all kits besides factory kits look ridiculous.

this one?

http://lltek.com/images/s4_s6_c4/red_s46_c4100ovrall_0373_ZZ.jpg

Ugly

Needs dropped....BADLY!

and not to offend...but clean vs. properly polished and detailed are worlds apart and can be rather drastic esp on a car that age.

x2

Kits are nice.... but suspension/brake mods are the gift that keep on giving (and saving).

x2

475-550HP FTW!!!

x2

They are classic looking cars, do the the performance mods and skip the body kit.

Full suspension

Porsche brakes

light weight wheels with sticky tires

engine mods

what is it's main purpose?

what are you going to do with it? daily driver? auto-x? 1/4 mile?

what exactly are your goals for the car?

Itll eventually turn into a weekend racer. Im gonna be purchasing something that will get me from a to b whenever i turn it on that is cheap to maintain. I guess a fast 1/4 mile is my objective.

Not with an Audi.

Well its fast enough as it is and it handles like a god but im talking like quick off the line at a traffic light or quick around the track just want it to be a stronger car with more oomph.

Well its fast enough as it is and it handles like a god but im talking like quick off the line at a traffic light or quick around the track just want it to be a stronger car with more oomph.

:bs: