UFC 2009 undisputed

wagner

Seen it, looks pretty cool. There a create-a-fighter option and everything?

Yep made mine look like me bald and ugly. The only thing that sucks about the that feature is the lack of back story when you fight. If you are using a real UFC fighter the comentators talk about their past fights and stuff like that.

The only thing I have not done yet is submit someone.

I can see myself investing in this as soon as I get $60 to spend. Is there a story mode, and how hard is the gameplay?

Looking forward to this. Now I need to find a way to get my Live back so I can beat some online ass.

I can see myself investing in this as soon as I get $60 to spend. Is there a story mode, and how hard is the gameplay?

Looking forward to this. Now I need to find a way to get my Live back so I can beat some online ass.

There is a career mode but it is ok. The gameplay is freaking amazing! THQ did a kick ass job with the controls and graphics are just un-real.

I really liked the demo, you could even say, it had me "tapped out" from FUN !!!

Get it ? So much fun I just couldn't take it anymore, so I metaphorically "tapped out" (a reference to the sport of MMA), by not playing anymore.

Nope its really well put together with the controls and stuff. No button masher unless you wanna be K.O'd

I wouldn't say that, depending on how your characters built, or whatever, you can button mash to get out of submissions. If you have high strength you can mash ABXY (360 users) and overpower them.(Found it out in the tutorial) I do it all the time since my guy is boxing/judo (judo sounded sweet lol) but rarely ever go to the ground. Ground controls, the transistions or whatever are freaking crazy, i couldnt get those down to save my life.

I wouldn't say that, depending on how your characters built, or whatever, you can button mash to get out of submissions. If you have high strength you can mash ABXY (360 users) and overpower them.(Found it out in the tutorial) I do it all the time since my guy is boxing/judo (judo sounded sweet lol) but rarely ever go to the ground. Ground controls, the transistions or whatever are freaking crazy, i couldnt get those down to save my life.

True for getting out of subs i rotate the stick and you dont wanna button mash standing up then your stam is low and a head kick will send you to sleep

Guest fist302
I got it yesterday for ps3. Pretty fun game but something just seems missing in the feel of it. The controls are kinda boring and the movements seem a little robotic. Im having fun though i love me some fighting games, still this wont compare to Fight night round 4 coming up here soon.