Columbus Racing Car Show [B]AFTER PARTY[/B] May 23 5-9pm Free food

CRAWDAD

Columbus Racing Car Show AFTER PARTY

WOO DOGGIES

I have coupons for free Appetizers! Happy hour until 8pm ($1.50 domestic drafts, $2 wells and speciality shots, 1/2 price on all appetizers and PIZZA'S UNTIL 8pm) It is at WOO DOGGIES just south of Advance Auto in West Pointe Plaza (in the wal-mart shopping center off of Rome Hilliard rd) Woo Doggies is connected to the movie theater. We will be in the parking lot beside Burger King. If you have ever been over there it is the lot where the ATM is out in the middle by its self.

See me to get your coupon for a Free Appetizer (or I might just put them on my windshield wiper) take one! all other specials are everyday prices!

Woo Doggies

5257 Westpointe Plaza Drive

Columbus, OH 43228

http://www.woodoggies.net/

Sorry for the last min setup! my car has been broke but am going out to fix it now, parts are finaly in!

this is a

CRUISE IN

but might turn into and AFTER PARTY! LOL

I have a lot of people that are coming that are not CR members. All are welcome.

If shit goes well, I have had some talks about making this a regular hangout (kinda like QSL wed night bike night).

If you come by, don't just drive by! At least stop in and introduce yourself to me! I will hook you up with the free Appitizer coupons! don't forget about the bomb as pizza too. and drinks are on special if you so desire!

I went to the Cruise in @ Tee Jays on w. broad st tonight and found out that there will be a car show going on right across the street at culvers.

So that means that there will be a lot of cars in the area.

hmmm i'll try to convince the wife to go. slounds like fun. she's just not big on riding really far...and she's riding her own bike to sonic tomorrow. when you see me (2 CBR's) try to talk me into it in front of the wife LOL she'll be more willing to go then.

hmmm i'll try to convince the wife to go. slounds like fun. she's just not big on riding really far...and she's riding her own bike to sonic tomorrow. when you see me (2 CBR's) try to talk me into it in front of the wife LOL she'll be more willing to go then.

ok sounds like a plan!

I am heading out now to Pacemakers, then to gearheadz about noon-1pm, and to WooDoggies at 5pm.

Still have to figure out where I am going to watch the UFC fight tonight!