King James

TurboNova

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indians should've won 2 World Series in the mid 90's

the marlins should have lost for sure. crappy final play/error blew it

im not a basketball fan by any means...now, if the tribe could get their heads out of their asses and play some ball, thats another story

Or how about 07 when the Indians were up 3-1 against the Red Sox before blowing it. They would've destroyed the Rockies.

As for the game last night, Lebron is showing why many feel he is the best player in the league. He is averaging 42points in this series, and tossed in a triple double for shits and giggles. If any team were ever in a great position to come back from down 3-1 its the Cavs. They have to win in Orlando (duh) then they are back home for a game 7 where they will not lose. My saturday just got a little more interesting as well

Well we had a good run. If the Magic can stay together as a team they might dominate the East for several years to come because Cleveland cant win against them...

Until next year..... Go Cavs!!!

I love Kobe so I win anyway.... Go Lakers!!!

Hopefully the whole world keeps talking shit about this because the Cleveland fans dont give a shit about his sore loser attitude... They love him and this will be all the reason for him to stay.

They might need to get the "big guy" if they wanna win. He said he has 3 more years left in him...

Sore loser, whatever it may be it's gotta suck to carry your team and lose like that. I understand where he is coming from but it's respect to go and shake your opponents hands after the game win or lose.

Only once has my team ever left the ice after a hockey game w/o shaking the hands of the other players, but we had a damn good reason for it.