A big thanks!

wagner

Thanks to all who came out to the show saturday. We learned a ton from this and the next show will be even better.

There are some people who should get some special thanks for their help.

Ryan (mudcrutch) for the flyers and awards. He really made some amazing stuff and I hope he can help out in the future.

Lizzard Skins: They gave us all the awards and did a great job. If you ever need any stickers they are the best.

O'Doyle: This dude really helped make this go. He made things very easy for me and anthony during the day.

Anthony Green: he helped me tie up all the loose ends plus he did not kill me when i made a mistake

Wannaracels1: tina helped me finish up the stickers and do last minute stuff at the show

The columbus Fire marshal for not shutting us down or putting anthony in jail for their little "talk"

and Sonic for letting us come out and having a good time

So aside from being sunburnt, the show was great and everything worked out. I look forward to having some more. You guys did a great job, and if you consider your budget and experience with car shows I'd say it was awesome.

icwatudidthere

Real close :cool:

Вы должны объявить фильмы ваших поездок и дать немного больше информации. Иначе Вы собираетесь заканчивать быть тостом!

Absolutely - good show. Hopefully we will have more turnout the next time. All in all it was a fun time. I met a few of you, and all clean rides. Glad the weather held out, ha-ha - the wife was more burnt than anything (she is kind of light-complected).