4L60s are the ghey

Cordell

Well after some big and small hurdles to work through over the past 6 months my car is up and running. Everything from figuring out what to build, to getting it together has been quite the experience. The last week has been very exciting and full of let downs at the same time. I got the engine out okay, and when i was doing final prep on the new one the oil pump didn't fit. Then after putting it all together it fired right up. Only to chase my tail getting the fueling ironed out. Now that I replaced a bad O2, and got the fueling extremly close for a SD car the fucking tranny won't shift. I just got off the phone with my tranny guy and we think it may have burnt a band. Granted the tranny had about as hard of a life since it's rebuild as I could throw at it. I would love to find something with the tune, but I doubt it at this point. So much fun and fucking headache my car can be.

cliffs: My car is being a PITA and I'm whining about it. :(

Thats why I hang out with you. ;)

If it makes you feel better you can hotlap my car at Dragway 42. I'll even let you spray it (I'm talking about nitrous you sick bastard! Get your mind out of the gutter):cool:

Meh, I've been through two before the one I have now.

My stock one lasted for over four years. You just need a huge tranny cooler :)

I went through 3 in 6 months at one point. I too got a huger tranny cooler :)

Meh, I've been through two before the one I have now.

My stock one lasted for over four years. You just need a huge tranny cooler :)

Oh fuck. Isn't that weird that we JUST talked about this? Scott's car heard us. Whoa.

Guest Removed
That was more towards the rear end not the trans. I call:bs:on the trany being toast.

betting a burnt band is the issue..... or clutchs.. time for a real built trans