Looking for a Tune

jerrodh

I've already contacted Slomo for an estimate on a tune but figured I'd throw this up here for anyone else to but in. It's for a friend of mine. Heres the information, just a basic civic SOHC turbo setup. Please PM me any recommendations/referrals/details or estimates. Thanks again!

2004 Civic EX, 1.7L

Full Garret racing T25 turbo setup with exhaust and upgraded injectors. He's considering tuning on chrome or s300 whatever makes the most economical sense. He's got a new upgraded clutch going in and is hoping to make 220whp.

Also if anyones got access to used or cheap s300 or chrome setups, etc. we may be interested.

For a tight budget I would go with crome pro. Works great but if you want to go for big power someday I would go with the hondata s300

Apparently neither is an option.

unless he has convertered to odb-1 :p

And I noticed that when I was doing some research but how exactly does that work? Cause he's not doing a motorswap or planning on.

Guest Removed
Apparently neither is an option.

And I noticed that when I was doing some research but how exactly does that work? Cause he's not doing a motorswap or planning on.

cant say completely for sure, but the info is out there. you get a jumper harness, and it lets you plug into the obd2 harness, and you can put a odb1 ecu in it..seems lots of honda guys do it. they seem to like the obd1 ecu much better for tuning and what not. hope this help's.

That helps alot actually considering it appears the harness go for less than $200. Thanks guys, and Mr. Wright I dont have time right now at work, but I'll give you guys a call or email for sure! Thanks everyone.