Now that I sold the dyno I need to find a professional tuner to tune my sn95?

Guest RoundIIRacing

We know who you are and about your near-future business ventures. I'm surprised it took you three years to post.

This will be my first EVER real post on CR. Lol. Most of you don't know me by name,who I am. or what I'm about. But most will in the near future. And it will be nice to meet all you guys (and gals). So don't start flaming me till you know me. Lol

Hi Shawn. This is Eric H. I have used your dyno in the past. The post above is one about a car a that I'm very familiar with ;). Ask Horman if you want a close reference.

To all, I wish good luck on your builds. And fast times at the track. I know I'm posting my intro in the wrong place BTW. Haha.

Hi Shawn. This is Eric H. I have used your dyno in the past. The post above is one about a car a that I'm very familiar with ;).

I guess you could say that :) For those that didn't know, Eric H. does a lot of tuning for us and has been doing so for almost a year now. He has tuned everything from 100 different Subaru's to Lambo's to Bikes to AEM EMS-anything's to Honda's to EVOs. On a car like Shawn's Mustang both Eric & Eric would be tuning / driving it on the dyno as I posted previously. I am 1000% confident it will be perfect.

Jeff

PS -- Did Eric S. make you sign up to talk about IAT's ?