Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 OFFICIAL TRAILER

Benner

xbox has better graphics (proven time after time after time on a trillion threads on a trillian forums), and with the ps3 online play you're definitely getting what you pay for.

the ps3 games are also a blu-ray so the graphics are better, and while you xbox nerds pay for your online play us cool sony guys get it free. ps3>xbox

well... yes. i use overkill to use both those... i muffed that up.

hahahah you said muff

360>PS3

I own both and the PS3 is a dedicated blu ray player. I dont like the PS controller nor do I like the laggy choppy PS3 network or the way to make a party. XBL has TONS of free stuff like vids and reports and updates plus the fact that you have a say in whats going on, if someone cheats there can be a report on it for the banhammer.

Guest RoundIIRacing
That game looks crazy,gotta go pre-order it tommorrow!I owned at modern warfare.10 level 55 in like a month(no life).I played with Shmuckingham and Sciongirl often,but never bumped into any of you other guys on here!Now divorce moved me into a new house in the country,and all we have here is satalite internet,to laggy to online gameplay,FTW!

Currently rocking Bluetiger MP44, Stopping Power and Martyrdom (yes, noobish but I love it) Trying to get all the headshot with it.

Silenced AK47 > *

Tired of the whole ps3 v xbox thing...but everyone with half a brain knows ps3 is better :bangbang: . (until the last system update that's been making shit act funny)

That game looks crazy,gotta go pre-order it tommorrow!I owned at modern warfare.10 level 55 in like a month(no life).I played with Shmuckingham and Sciongirl often,but never bumped into any of you other guys on here!Now divorce moved me into a new house in the country,and all we have here is satalite internet,to laggy to online gameplay,FTW!

you have? lol whats your gmaertag again?