Events/Gatherings

Linn1647545492

Ford swap meet in nov.

All the big stuff at trails, and norwalk.

Rob, if you want to PM all that information dates, times, location I will upload it all.

I am slowly working on getting it up. I will need to go to both of their websites. I also want to upload all the QS&L events.

VERY NICE!! Glad that think is FINALLY being used!!!

I have one recomendation though, put the Originator's Screen Name in the Listing. Look at THIS:

Linn Request Reminder for this Event

30th May 2009 03:00 AM to 05:00 AM

WHAT: Columbus Cars & Coffee

WHEN: Saturday, May 30th - 8am to 10am

WHERE: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center (off of Olentangy River Rd next to Rt.315, near OSU)

WHY: Start off the weekend right...enjoy a cup of coffee and the conversation of like-minded car nuts!

IMPORTANT NOTE: OVR-SCCA will be having their Autocross event this weekend at OSU's Ackerman parking lot. CC&C is less than a mile from this lot and an easy stop before you participate/view!

Please PM me with your NAME, EMAIL address, and CR SCREEN NAME. If you know of another car nut that would be interested that's not on CR, please give me their email as well. I am compiling an email notification list to keep people updated until a website is completed...this is NOT a ColumbusRacing.com only event!!!

I will have business cards available for all attendees so that the bearer can get one free beverage upgrade at Cup O' Joe for every Saturday morning that we get together!!! Just show up in your prized ride, grab some coffee, and have a good time!

columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com

..... it sounds like you, Linn, are puting on the event.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

tentative date/weather permitting

Doc's Open House

Saturday, June 6th

3-8 p.m.

320 London Road

Delaware, Ohio 43015

Thats the day the new O'Reillys opens in westerville and I have to work. Good luck though,I hope it turns out great.

Doc's Open House

Saturday, June 6th

3-8 p.m.

320 London Road

Delaware, Ohio 43015

ah finally. i reallllllllly hope to be there. damn snitches at work owe me some time

Doc's Open House

Saturday, June 6th

3-8 p.m.

320 London Road

Delaware, Ohio 43015

Will have to miss this one...I will be on a bass boat in the middle of nowhere on Dale Hollow Lake...Have a good time...