This Weekend

mseebs

Guest Removed
I offer to pay

a dollar and some change with some pocket lint dont count..then its call prostitution, and that my friend is not legal here...keep that shit in vegas..with your black dildo's

In Hilliard we have a spot we usually meet at to roll up to Polaris and we've never had trouble. Its off fishinger and is the old K-Mart parking lot. Some parts of the lot are a little beat up (enough to stop people from doing stupid shit) but its a huge lot and the Hilliard cops rarely come by.

How about some place neutral to the north side and east side people... Like trying old school places, iron pony, Thrift Store... or even Main St like where BJ's used to be or Schottensteins (check Spelling)...

Any Ideas... I am down for Robs, but its more of a CR thing... the ricers are what make standing around parking lots fun IMO

Any Ideas... I am down for Robs, but its more of a CR thing... the ricers are what make standing around parking lots fun IMO

Exactly.

Let's say by some miracle there is a consensus on CR of where to meet. Only around 10 people will show up (if that), then most of us will end up going to Polaris or whatever anyway. So lets call it what it is -- we are just trying to figure out where the largest gathering of cars will be.

I know we have all seen each others cars enough, so the larger gatherings at Polaris are the best place to see different cars come through. Being "herded" around by the police just comes with the territory. So we ended up moving from Kroger, to Big Lots, and now to the closed Circuit City. Big deal.

Well I am helping to work on having a place we have permission to use. This will be a legit cruise in and will be on the west side. I know some people refuse to travel to hang out and you can't please everybody.

As far as being "herded" that is fine. Remember sometimes you "herd" something to a certain area so it can be slaughtered and trust me the slaughter is coming.

In Hilliard we have a spot we usually meet at to roll up to Polaris and we've never had trouble. Its off fishinger and is the old K-Mart parking lot. Some parts of the lot are a little beat up (enough to stop people from doing stupid shit) but its a huge lot and the Hilliard cops rarely come by.

Hilliard cops never come by because Mill Run = CPD territory

As far as being "herded" that is fine. Remember sometimes you "herd" something to a certain area so it can be slaughtered and trust me the slaughter is coming.

Wagner, I def appreciate all your effort to secure a good spot.

But as far as this big bust you keep mentioning. Who exactly is being busted and for what? I can see cops rolling in and dispersing everyone but I am a bit clueless as to what we need to be worrying about.

Wagner, I def appreciate all your effort to secure a good spot.

But as far as this big bust you keep mentioning. Who exactly is being busted and for what? I can see cops rolling in and dispersing everyone but I am a bit clueless as to what we need to be worrying about.

The cops are looking for ANY reason to bust people. I am really trying to keep people from getting in trouble.

They see large group set up camp and wait.

Group of people leaves gets followed

Group of people gets caught doing something they should not be doing

Cops radio back and find a reason to bust the rest

Like I said I could care less what people do I am just trying to help out. Have fun just be safe and always be aware you are being checked on by johhny law.

I love the ricers though. Its like an accident, I can't look away. Except instead of being horrible and me hoping everyone is alright, its god damn hilarious and I can make fun of people.

I love the ricers though. Its like an accident, I can't look away. Except for instead of being horrible and me hoping everyone is alright, its god damn hilarious and I can make fun of people.

My wife wants to come back out and laugh at them with you more. She calls them "car abortions" and "fail-mobiles"

Yea I understand where you are coming from. Appreciate it man.

^ So people are gathered at say, Circuit City. People go out and get stopped for speeding or whatever. What are the cops coming back to CC doing.. arresting us? giving us tickets? just making us leave?

(Reason I am looking for clarification is because legally I have no idea what could or couldn't happen. Just looking to be educated.)

I think there may be a lot of unnecessary concern. If you go to just hang out what is there to worry about? who cares if the cops come?

Thanks for any insight.

The cops are looking for ANY reason to bust people. I am really trying to keep people from getting in trouble.

They see large group set up camp and wait.

Group of people leaves gets followed

Group of people gets caught doing something they should not be doing

Like I said I could care less what people do I am just trying to help out. Have fun just be safe and always be aware you are being checked on by johhny law.

Think of it as a college party that gets busted. If the cop wants to be cool he just tells everybody to leave (like they have been).

What if the cop wants to be a jerk or somebody gets mouthy? Then they will look for a reason to bust everybody or search cars and such.

Just some food for thought I might come out just for a laugh.

Yea come out. Some things I need to talk to you about.

I will be at the track friday night and Rob's Saturday so I might stop out one of those nights. If you still have my number shoot me a text and let me know where you will be.

yeah but we got kicked out of the lot behind sonic if i am not mistaken..

Different sonic. Im talking about the HAMILTON RD one.

*edit* just read the rest of the thread and realized this has already been explained. That is all.

"To loiter means to be dilatory, to stand idly around, to spend time idly .... to be slow in moving; to delay; to linger; to spend time idly."

Once you are asked to leave it becomes loitering. If you are going to be herded I would highly suggest you move forward and dont look back.