Iron Pony

Speed

I dont see it happening. Its like asking for a discount at Kroger for being an OR member.

:confused:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the connection you're trying to make other than Iron Pony is a large company. They're not that large though. Actually, two of the companies I'm in talks with are larger. Much larger.

:confused:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the connection you're trying to make other than Iron Pony is a large company. They're not that large though. Actually, two of the companies I'm in talks with are larger. Much larger.

In terms of motorcycle shops, they are bigger than anyone near or around this area. You can get into Miami, FL, maybe in Alabama and then have to go out West to find shops that are bigger...

For the most part, as a company, they are larger than anyone else... Outside what I mentioned...

Now as far as companies go, sure. But realize that I think Flounder is saying that Pony is like Kroger - they are huge in the area and even the region. They don't need to provide any OR discount. That's not being mean or anything, but they aren't like some smaller shops that need the advertising to help out.

In CBus especially, there isn't anyone better or bigger...

yeah but i want something for nothing and i want it now with a discount.

like i go there and they open the store for just OR members and have an open bar and everything is free. and then on top of that they fill any extra bags with money.

no seriously i love getting a deal but what i buy there is mostly discounted already and heck sometimes i feel bad buying a 300 dollar jacket for 50

I dont see it happening. Its like asking for a discount at Kroger for being an OR member.

Kroger has Kroger plus cards :p I got friends - I can get ya one if you want ;)

Ok - so I ordered the boots. Was gonna have a friend just bring em down to me, but they didn't go for that - obvious reasons. Free shipping, + a free t-shirt, and he said they'd prolly show up tomorrow!

haha thats what i buy too...... if anything im leaving with a shirt everytime :lol:

:plus1:

I think that by the time this season starts, I'll have enough Pony shirts to wear a different one every day.

If nothing else, they do make for good gym attire. Though, last time I was there I spent well over 600 bucks and the guy gave me a Repsol shirt along with the Iron Pony one. I love wearing the Repsol one; I need more motorcycle-related swag :D

What I've been doing is trying on crap out at the Pony, then I end up ordering it online from sandhillspowersports.com Always the cheapest!

And then you folks wonder why the local shops are going out of business...

Again, you aren't going to save anything or much on CURRENT product. Companies have RSAs that prevent discounting on the web. Plus, there are VERY few companies that have the available close outs that Pony has.

• 3 weeks later...
And then you folks wonder why the local shops are going out of business...

Again, you aren't going to save anything or much on CURRENT product. Companies have RSAs that prevent discounting on the web. Plus, there are VERY few companies that have the available close outs that Pony has.

i disagree.

bought a pair of 09 alpinestar boots online. pony had them for 169.99 plus tax. i got mine for $130 shipped. i saved over $50 (after tax) thats a huge savings!!

iron pony is a nice big dressing room for gear

that being said they dont have to lower prices there, they are the largest powersport accessory stores around. they have the largest selection. if you cant wait for something to be shipped to you, then youll bu at the pony. if you can and want it cheaper youll buy online.