any help on finding an website for exhaust set up for truck

1veryfastvr4

Magnaflow only shows a short-bed listing (That I can find anyway) so all I would have is a Pro-flow 4" Stainless system for $436 (Shipped here). If he is interested in it let me know and I can have it here in a day.

Jeff

http://bankspower.com/products/show/309/4

Monster exhaust system, Sport

EC/CCLB 2001-05 part number 48771

Monster exhaust system, 4"

LB7 | Ext/crew cab, long bed | No cat converter 2001-04 part number 48630

Monster exhaust system, 4"

LB7, LLY | Ext/crew cab, long bed | Cat converter 2002-05 part number 48634

Can't go wrong with Banks, they do nothing but diesels. I dunno where to buy it though, sorry.

I have an ANSA Silverline 4" that I love, it's 304 stainless so it still looks good after 4 Ohio winters.

The Banks exhausts fit great and are on the quieter side compared to other aftermarket exhausts. My brother has one on his 3500 and it is great, a bit pricey for a 409 SS exhaust but still a very good exhaust.

Jegs has someone make an exhaust for them that is also pretty good, but not as good a fit as some other exhausts. MBRP is also a very good exhaust.

Here's a sight that has most of the popular exhausts at about as good a price as you are gonna get.

http://www.alligatorperformance.com/products_models.php?cID=233&mID=9&sort=3a&page=1

thanks for all the help :) he is looking at the one scotty posted at moment, he got the magna flow that a company told him would fit get it here and its just a cat back.... when he bought truck someone had a aluminized one on that was turbo back that detled the cat flange so this wouldnt fit with out hacking it up and still would have some alu piping in there so looking for something else....

thanks again guys for helping out he has a few leads here now on some nice setups.....

thanks for all the help :) he is looking at the one scotty posted at moment, he got the magna flow that a company told him would fit get it here and its just a cat back.... when he bought truck someone had a aluminized one on that was turbo back that detled the cat flange so this wouldnt fit with out hacking it up and still would have some alu piping in there so looking for something else....

thanks again guys for helping out he has a few leads here now on some nice setups.....

You'll be happy with the MBRP turbo back set up. They're extremely well built, and are about as easy of an install as you can hope for.