Chris' C6Z Video

Turbotrio

How fast did it go in the standing mile? Great car!!!

The BAP died on its first pass (It held fine for his shake-down runs out on the road of course) so it ended up limping down to 103mph lol. Three days later it was going 112mph in the 1/8th :) We are going back out in October with Chris' and Mark's cars to see what they can really do.

Jeff

EDIT: You can watch the re-cap of the Texas-mile on "Supercars Exposed" on Speed. Chris' Super-Snake makes a cameo in it as well (Tanner doing a nice smoky burn-out in it lol).

Edited by Turbotrio

Damn jeff you guys need to quit posting all these incredible C6's your turning out over there like clockwork it seems like. i just have to keep telling myself "you said you would never go domestic you love imports" but anyway keep up the good work.

Damn jeff you guys need to quit posting all these incredible C6's your turning out over there like clockwork it seems like. i just have to keep telling myself "you said you would never go domestic you love imports" but anyway keep up the good work.

We have another C6 that is dropping off next week for a TT upgrade but I won't post anything about it just for you :) Don't fight it anymore, I said the same thing a few years back and I finally gave in...

Jeff

O come on Andy dont fight it lol

Nice vid Jeff! Gotta love C6's :D