Ticket Question

Wonderboy

So I got a ticket today and the ticket has the incorrect address on it. He never asked me to review the ticket to see if it was correct. Im just curious if that can help me fight it in any way. I thought that I had been told that if the information on the ticket is not correct then you can fight it. Also, is there a rule on how long they can follow excessively close to you before actually turning their lights on and pulling you over? Im probably just gonna pay it so I can save myself a headache but, Im just wanting some knowledge on the matter.

So I got a ticket today and the ticket has the incorrect address on it. He never asked me to review the ticket to see if it was correct. Im just curious if that can help me fight it in any way. I thought that I had been told that if the information on the ticket is not correct then you can fight it. Also, is there a rule on how long they can follow excessively close to you before actually turning their lights on and pulling you over? Im probably just gonna pay it so I can save myself a headache but, Im just wanting some knowledge on the matter.

Thats just a rumor and has no standing in court. I did however get out of a ticket because the officer was tailgating me and was not in court to defend himself.

actully your breaking the law agian, in the state of ohio if you change your home address and do not inform the BMV in 30 days you can actully be cited for this. as for the tailgating thing ehh you can bring that up but its not a legal defense to why you were breaking the law.

probably for having a lame tattoo.

Haha, I got another even lamer one. Biatch!

Im pretty sure that he clocked the guy in front of me though. I tried to explain to him what I thought had happened but, he just kind of ignored everytime I tried to say something. Dammit.