May 31st was my bday and just my luck I got appendicitis on friday

Rustlestiltskin

I had this weekdend all planned out to have a fun time since I was turning 26 today on sunday. So me and my fiance were just about to leave the house friday night to go to a cookout. My stomach starts to hurt. So I think I gotta big turd to drop or somethin. So I poop and my stomach still hurts. Keeps getting worse so I head to the ER. They do a catscan and find out I have an early stage of appendicitis and that they have to perform surgery right away. so its midnight and Its my first surgery ever and first time ever getting put under and they cut my appendix out. Now i can barely do anything except lightly walk around. My birthday weekend was ruined but good thing is that they caught the appendicitis early so that it didn't explode in me.

CLIFFS:

-This was supposed to be my bday weekend

-stomach started to hurt out of nowhere before going to a cookout

-went to the ER and it ended up being appendicitis

-got it cut out and now I gotta heal and cant do basically anything but eat,sleep,sit, and walk.

-overall, bad celebration of my bday but good thing that my appendicitis was caught early and removed

Hope everybody had a good weekend and moral of the story is that appendicitis can happen to anybody at anytime so be cautious if ur stomach starts hurting real bad for periods of time!

That sucks a lot, last summer mine burst and I and the doctors did not realize it in time due to recovering from another surgery, and it was almost a death time when they finally got me into the surgery room, good times.