Suicide attempt or ballsy stunt?

Draco-REX

Guest tbutera2112

i saw a video of a kid doing that once on purpose

i dont think she wanted to kill herself, if she did, she woulda just had to sit up while it was over her

I feel like I remember hearing or seeing a vid about someone who did that just to jack around and a large cable between two cars was hanging down, hit and killed the guy. Or something to that affect.

I've never done that before, but at one time, I used to live a couple miles out of this real small town and about the minimum distance you can legally live from some tracks. I used to run along the train and ride it into town (depending on which train it was, you could always tell if they were stopping or slowing enough to ride.) ANother time, I was riding the tracks on my 3 wheeler and a train came at an unusual time and that fucker was barreling. With nowhere at the time to jump off the tracks, I had to run in front of it. I still remember my hat flying off and the train hitting it. I evenutally bailed off to the side when the descent wasn't a guaranteed 'broken something', flipping my atv a few times and falling into a shitload of thorn berry bushes. :(

fuck if your gonna do it, don't be a pussy about it!

lay down face up, so you can watch it fly by over-head, also if there is a small piece of metal hanging low it can gut you like a fish!